Please fill out the following form. Items with "＊" are required.
Rules of GinCul
- [Cancellation Policy]
Upon cancellation of a reservation, the Customer will be charged a certain percentage of the total price of the accommodation (cancellation charge) as listed below.
- - If the reservation is canceled the three day before the intended reservation day: 0% (Free)
- - If the reservation is canceled the two day before the intended reservation day: 50%
- - If the reservation is canceled the one day before the intended reservation day or the the intended reservation day: 100%
- [About our services]
- 1. Any repairs that are required to the fabric of the "Kimono" and "Obi", such as a tear, will be paid by the customer. In addition, misuse, customer negligence, and damage will be paid by the customer.
- 2. We will not compensate for the soiling of personal clothing during the tea ceremony and the calligraphy writing session.
- 3. We are not responsible for any injuries during your experience.
- [About your luggage]
- We will provide a locker in the dressing room , but we recommend that you do not leave your important goods-valuables , cash , etc. there. Please understand that We will not compensate for such losses. We will handle the situation of lost property on the basis of laws and regulations if your items are left behind.
- [About building manners]
- 1. Please do not bring the following to our building: (1) Pets (except guide dogs and service dogs) (2) Fire or flammable gunpowder, volatile oils, or dangerous products (3) Items that emit a foul odor or a strong smell (4) Guns, swords, weapons, etc. (5) A large amount of luggage or bulky items (6) Anything that is prohibited from possession by law
- 2. Please do not become a nuisance to other customers: such as disturbing the peace, gambling, not abiding by security rules, etc.
- 3. Please do not use our building for other purposes other than services we provide-Such as sales activities in rooms or the lobby in our building.
- 4. Please do not sell or distribute goods without permission or advertise publicity material in our building.
- 5. Please do not use the facilities or equipment in any other place than their specified location and application in our building.
- 6. Please do not use the facilities or equipment in a manner that would compromise the current situation significantly.
- 7.Photographs, etc taken in the building may not be used for commercial use. If done it may be subject to legal action.
- 8. Please do not leave your luggage in the hallway or lobby.
- 9. Other than in the case of an emergency or unavoidable circumstances occur, please do not enter any othe facilities or rooms other than our the ones our company provides.
- 10. You are responsible for any damage you have caused in the building. Please be respectful or our property.
- 11. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
© 2017 All Rights Reserved.